Tótpál Szilvia has graduated at the Music Academy in Graz as an opera singer, and a teacher of singing. She was educated by famous art teachers, like Univ. Prof. Helga Müller Molinari , Univ. Prof. Rosemarie Schmied, Univ. Prof. Tom Sol és Univ. Prof. Christian Pöppelreiter.
She played famous rolls , but her favourite roll is the Queen of the Night in the famous opera of Mozart .
During the summer holidays she participated at the singing courses of Márta Balatinecz in Fonyód, and Frau Kammersängerin Renate Holm in Wien.
Theater rolls in Graz - THEATRE IM PALAIS
- Mozart: The Magic Flute – Papagena
- Mia Schmidt: Requiem for Fanny Goldmann – Karin Krause
- Mozart: Girl Gardener from Love – Serpetta
- Mozart: The Magic Flute – Queen of the Night
Theatre rolls in Hungary - SZOMBATHELY
- Händel: Julius Ceasar in Egypt - Cleopatra- (2. cast)
- Leonard Bernstein: West Side Story - Maria
- Mozart: Cosí fan tutte - Despina
- Concert in Krieglach (Austria) with the 100 members Band
- Concert - in Kokkola (Finnland) with the Symphonic Orchestra
- New Year’s Gala Concert in Szombathely (Hungary) with the Symphonic Orchestra
- Tótpál Szilvia - first CD 2007.( with the family’s support)
- Music Mistery – second CD 2011. (with the family’s support)
- Ave Maria – Gloria Singers 2009. (Sony-BMG)
PERFORMANCES OF SZILVIA
- Operetta evenings in Hungary, Austria and Slovakia
- Performances with the Gloria Singers in Hungary and Austria
- Performances with the HungarOperett in Hungary